Located in Montgomery, and serving Prattville, Wetumpka, Deatsville, Selma, Tuskegee, Pike Road, Auburn, Phenix City, Troy and all Central-South Alabama, Bio-One is here to help everyone in the time of need.
Whether your family has experienced a suicide, homicide, unattended death or other traumatic event or accident in a home, vehicle or elsewhere, Bio-One is here to help you.
Some people ask "Why would I need to hire a professional biohazard cleanup company when I can do it myself?" Here are some reasons:
- Cleaning up after the death of a loved one is in itself traumatic - don't do that to yourself.
- Cleaning a scene such as this can be complicated - can you properly disinfect all surfaces? Are you confident that bodily fluids didn't migrate beneath the flooring or baseboard?
- Getting rid of unpleasant odors is tricky.
- Some waste needs to be disposed of correctly.
- Biohazard cleanup is covered by homeowner's insurance, so it is probably free to you anyway.
When searching online for a company that offers emergency suicide cleanup, be careful of many non-local companies who advertise in the Prattville area - many are just lead generating websites that will match you with a water restoration company who has no experience with this type of clean up.
Make sure to call Bio-One for any questions you have. We are local, compassionate and can respond now.
Bio-One of Montgomery
3066 Zelda Road, #418
Montgomery, AL 36106